To ensure that each student has the best experience, we recommend the following technical requirements.
- An email address belonging to the student (not the parent).
- Your email address will give you access to UofT’s Learning Management System (LMS) and third-party software.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Windows (64bit) or macOS
- Microphone (required) and webcam (optional but recommended)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Browser (latest versions of Chrome and Firefox)
- Please install both before the start of the program.
- Adobe Flash (latest version)
- Java (latest version)
- Access to a printer
- Stable connection to the internet (25 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up)
What’s not supported:
- Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
If you have any questions about the technical requirements, please contact our team.
Will you be accessing our online program from mainland China?
The Alibaba Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) Service for students in China provides a lower latency connection to U of T services for students connecting from mainland China. Please visit this site on how to setup and connect using your utorID.