All in-person workshops will operate under the University of Toronto’s COVID-19 guidelines which follow local and provincial public health regulations. Requirements will be updated in accordance with public health measures and communicated to all participants ahead of the program.
As of May 1, 2022, the following measures are in place:
- Masks are highly recommended for all participants and staff in all indoor spaces
- All participants and staff are strongly encouraged to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from coming on campus should they be experiencing any such symptoms.
- Physical distancing of 2 m is highly recommended whenever possible and especially when removing masks (e.g., when eating/drinking)
- All participants and staff are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated (and boosted, if eligible!) at least two weeks prior to the in-person workshops
- All participants and staff are expected to wash hands upon entering/leaving the labs (this is good lab practice!)
- Lab rooms and equipment will be regularly disinfected by staff. Participants may be required to disinfect equipment between users if sharing is necessary. Sharing of equipment will be minimized as much as possible.