Established in 1887, the Faculty of Law is one of the oldest professional faculties at the University of Toronto, with a long and illustrious history. One of the world’s great law schools, the Faculty has a dynamic academic and social community with more than 50 full-time faculty members, 15-25 distinguished short-term visiting professors from the world’s leading law schools, and 600 undergraduate and graduate students.
The Faculty’s rich academic programs are supplemented by its many legal clinics and public interest programs, and its close links to the Faculty’s more than 6,500 alumni, who enjoy rewarding careers in every sector of Canadian society and remain involved in many aspects of life at the law school.
The Faculty of Law is housed in the elegant, state-of-the-art new Jackman Law Building, along with two beautiful historic buildings, Flavelle House and Falconer Hall.
Visit the Faculty of Law’s Website