Past Med YSP Students that have attended at least one module within the last four years are eligible for an undergraduate scholarship. Students must currently be in their first year of full-time study at the University of Toronto in a Life/Biological Sciences program. Students are required to have achieved at least high 80s grades in their high school courses to be considered for this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
Level of Study: Undergraduate (1st-year students only)
Conditions: This scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit to a past Faculty of Medicine Youth Summer Program (MED YSP) student who has completed at least one module within the last four years and is a full time undergraduate student enrolled in their first year of a Life/Biological Sciences program at the University of Toronto. Students are required to have achieved at least high 80s grades in their high school courses to be considered for this scholarship.
Award Value: $2000 per student and up to 4 awards will be awarded
Payable: Fall session 2023
- Prepare your application package by creating a single PDF file containing four sections:
- Answer the following questions: a) Explain which program you plan on studying and why b) your career path and how you plan on achieving it. Two (2) paragraphs MAX.
- High school transcript
- Course registration which indicates which Faculty/Program you are enrolled in and what courses you are taking this term. Please visit ACORN/ROSI to view your Academic History page and attach it to your application.
- Name your file using the format: LASTNAME-Firstname-2023.pdf
- Submit your application using the link below.
Ensure that the quality of each page in the single combined PDF file is of high resolution.
Application open date:
September 15, 2023. The application will re-open on September 1, 2024.
Application close date:
October 25, 2023, 5 PM EST.
Only successful candidates will be contacted by December 21, 2023.