In light of ongoing COVID-19 public health restrictions, the Law YSP will only be offered virtually at this time! We are committed to providing the best possible learning experience for our participants – rigorous, engaging and supportive. Our schedule will remain the same, however our fees will be discounted to reflect the change!
For more information about our Summer Program, please download our LAW YSP Virtual Program Information Guide 2021
To ensure that each student has the best experience, we recommend the following technical requirements.
- An email address belonging to the student (not the parent).
- Your email address will give you access to UofT’s Learning Management System (LMS) and third-party software.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Windows (64bit) or macOS
- Microphone (required) and webcam (optional but recommended)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Browser (latest versions of Chrome and Firefox)
- Stable connection to the internet (25 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up)
What’s not supported:
- Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
If you have any questions about the technical requirements, please contact our team.