- New students, click here to register.
- Existing students, login to your account and add the workshop.
Students must be enrolled in the respective module before enrolling in a workshop for that module. Workshops consist of lab experiments that will take place at the University of Toronto St. George Campus.
The in-person workshops will be similar in theme to the virtual labs with the exception that they are happening on campus and students will handle chemicals/equipment.
All labs will take place at Medical Sciences Building, 1 King's College Circle, M5S 1A8, Toronto, Ontario. All in-person workshops will operate under the University of Toronto's COVID-19 guidelines which follow local and provincial public health regulations. Requirements will be updated in accordance with public health measures and communicated to all participants ahead of the program.
The lab may change based on COVID19 guidelines and resource availability.
Space is limited and students can enroll in multiple workshops.
|Module||Lab and In-person days||Fee|
|Physiology||Tuesday in-person: kidney/urine lab||$ 75|
|Physiology||Wednesday in-person: Lung Physiology||$ 75|
|Physiology||Thursday in-person: Neurophysiology and Vision||$ 75|
|Microbiology||Tuesday: Setup experiment|
Thursday: View results
|Molecular Biology||Tuesday: Setup PCR experiment|
Wednesday: View/analyze PCR results by gel electrophoresis
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||Wednesday: ELISA (Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay)||$ 100|
*The workshop fee is based on the costs of setup, supplies, and reagents required for the particular experiment.
- Students will need to arrive between 8:15 and 8:45 AM at the Medical Sciences Building, 1 King's College Circle, M5S 1A8, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Students must bring a laptop and lunch
- Supplies, reagents, manuals, and lab coats will be provided on-site for students
- Students must wear closed-toes shoes (no sandals or flip-flops)
- Cancellation policy