How do you get into law school? What is it like being a law student? What types of careers are available in the field of law? The March Break Youth Program at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law explores these questions and more. This one-week module offers participants a unique glimpse into the study of law at Canada’s leading law school. Through interactive workshops, lectures, field trips and legal simulations, students will immerse themselves in the world of legal thinking and advocacy and step into the shoes of a law student.
Registration will open as of Monday, December 4, 2023. Please note, spaces are limited and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thank you for your interest!
2024 March Break fee: $1070 per module plus $98 registration fee per student.
March Break Youth Program – In the Shoes of a Law Student! – In-Person
Monday, March 11, 2024 – Friday, March 15, 2024
** At this time we are planning to deliver our March Break and Summer Programs in-person. If the method of delivery has to change to reflect public health guidelines, participants will be given the option to:
- Continue to participate in the program at a discounted rate.
- Cancel their participation and receive a full refund.
2024 In-Person Program Fees Include:
- Academic content
- Field trips
- Opportunities to learn about university life and admissions processes
- Career talks with professionals in their respective fields
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law Youth Summer Program Certificate
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law Youth Summer Program hoodie (one per student per year)
- Memories, skills and foundational knowledge to last a lifetime!
Vaccination Requirement – Paused effective May 1, 2022
U of T will be pausing the following measures effective May 1, 2022:
- The requirement to complete health screening via UCheck prior to attending University premises
- The requirement to be fully vaccinated for in-person activities on University premises
- The requirement to be masked in indoor University spaces, unless otherwise required
Some or all of these requirements may be reinstated on short notice should public health conditions or guidance change. For more information visit https://www.utoronto.ca/
Please feel free to contact our team should you have any questions or concerns.